Network of Social Responsibility
Fonden for Socialt Ansvar runs the network Network for Social Responsibility. More than 60 small and medium sized organisations within the field of voluntary social work are members of the network.
The purpose is that voluntary social organisations work closely together and thereby have a more direct role when approaching and influencing both politicians and the public and private sector.
The Network of Social Responsibility consist of leaders of the organisations, and together we work toward creating a sustainable voluntary social sector through cooperation across organisations.The members of the network have many themes in common, and it is a great advantage to stand together in an industry characterized by uncertainty regarding funding and interests.
What do we do in the network?
- We create value through professional sparring
- We address, debate and solve common challenges
- We target and coordinate our approach to politicians and the public sector
- We offer knowledge sharing and inspiration in a confidential forum
- We create the opportunity for joint innovation
- We offer the space to go into depth with relevant themes within our industry